10 Arguing Topics for Thesis Statement
Some topics have no resolution it does not matter how hard you try to find the final decision. The main reason for that is that is that there are many topics, which are just too controversial to determine what the outcome is of something that you are studying. If you are a good student of history you realize we are doomed to repeat it.
Topics to stir controversy and make you think:
- *Who killed J.F.K?
- *Who was behind the 911 Terrorist Attack?
- *What caused the end of the Greek Empire?
- *How did the black plague start?
- *Who killed Alexander the Great?
- *Where is the real location of the Battle of Troy?
- *What causes the phenomenon of shadow people?
- *What is the likelihood of their being aliens?
- *What exactly happened to the Mayan Empire?
- *Was there ever an Atlantis?
History has many mysteries, which continue to baffle as well as make us scratch our heads with little or no conclusion. It does not matter what the amount of research is that is not done on these topics there is never any form of resolution nor is there any way to be able to come up with something that will lead to more than speculation. When you are making a case for any of these topics make sure that you follow these steps so that you will make a successful argument.
Steps to craft a good thesis:
- Research your topic
- Put all of the research together so that you will have a cohesive library of content.
- Decide what your best avenue is to argue a point.
- Find a way to word your thesis so that you are offering a controversial point of view.
- Write a nice paper to draw the reader to the point you would like to offer.
Remember that the reader wants to be informed and that they are looking for you to present a well-researched case that will help you to be able to know the topic. That means you want to do your homework and also be very ready to help others as well to determine all of the long-term consequences and needs of the topic. That way you will be able to keep them abreast of all the changes and the latest research. Plan an amazing paper and you will have very interested readers.